Update 15 July 2020 –
We are now open for guests, although as per Govenment guidelines, which states that 2 households can meet indoors, we can only accept guests from 2 households.
A full risk assessment has been undertaken to reduce the risk to guests and to ourselves. This will be available in the cottage for guests to peruse.
We have introduced the following for the safety of our guests and ourselves:
- To conduct a thorough clean of the cottage, followed by sanitisation with antibacterial products for guests arrival.
- To block out the cottage for a period of 24 hours after guests have left until the new guests arrive.
- Limit the bookings to guests from 2 households only.
- Maintain the 2 metre social distance from guests
- Request guests to advice us following a stay if they later have symptoms.
- Request guests to strip beds, towels and place in laundry bags, empty bins, ensure no food is left, clean appliacances, surfaces and bathrooms.
- Unfortunately maps, books, games and extra items will no longer be provided for guests.
I trust you will understand the reasons for the above to enable us all to keep safe.